The Transistors are a mighty slice of ballsy, punky, loud goodness. Big balls. And we mean punky in the 1977 sense of the word. And even their recordings sound loud. So you know you're in for a good time.
The boys from way down south - Rangiora to be specific - have been together for a fair few years now, and have played an impressive amount of equally impressive gigs, including an opening slot for The Foo Fighter's Christchurch Relief gig at the Town Hall earlier this year. They even have a photo with Dave Grohl to prove it.
100% New Zealand Music
- Going Global A Big Success
- Laneway Festival 2012 Line-Up
- The Datsuns Summer Tour
- Local Band Added To Laneway Line-Up
- The Transistors US Tour
- Rhythm And Alps Announces 2012 Festival At Terrace Downs
- New Zealand Showcase At BIGSOUND
- Street Chant November Tour
- Final Countdown to Rhythm & Alps
- Popstrangers Album Release Tour