New Zealand Symphony Orchestra
The New Zealand Symphony Orchestra is Aotearoa/New Zealand's only full-time, full-strength, professional symphony orchestra.
The NZSO, founded in 1946, is the country's leading professional orchestra. It has an establishment of 90 players and performs over 100 concerts annually.
Touring within New Zealand looms large in the Orchestra's activities. All its main symphonic programmes are presented in Auckland and Wellington, and as well as this, the Orchestra visits some 25 New Zealand towns and cities annually...
100% New Zealand Music
- NZSO Chief Executive To Step Down
- Standing In Silence: Rhian Sheehan And Guests
- This Week's NZ Music Month Shows
- Elizabeth Marvelly To Sing NZ National Anthem At NRL Grand Final
- The Adults Add Two Members For A One-Off Show In Auckland
- Strike Elemental Live Drumming Show To Visit Hastings, Hamilton, New Plymouth
- Activities For NZ Music Month
- NZSO Teams Up With The NZ String Quartet For Music Month
- World Famous Notre Dame Organist Joins NZSO For Magical Tour
- Once-In-A-Lifetime Wagner Opera In Concert With The NZSO
- Nurturing Young Talent In NZSO & RNZB Collaboration
- NZSO Offers An Intimate Glimpse Into The World Of Music
- An Exotic Musical OE With The New Zealand Symphony Orchestra
- NZSO Maestro Picks Up the Bow for Double Concerto Debut
- British Piano Star Joins NZSO For Gershwin Special
- NZSO National Youth Orchestra to Take Up Summer Residency
- Lunch Date with the NZSO
- Welsh Singing Legend Bryn Terfel Tours with the NZSO