The Eastern are string band that roars like a punk band, that swings like a gospel band, that drinks like a country band, that works like a bar band, that hopes like folk singers, and sings love songs like union songs, and writes union songs like love songs, and wants to slow dance and stand on tables, all at the same time. Whether roaring as their big six piece string band or swinging the lonesome ballads as a two piece and averaging over 200 shows a year, the eastern can hold it down in all settings for all comers...
100% New Zealand Music
- Ragamuffin Children & The Eastern Winter Tour
- CHARTFEST 2010: Christchurch's NZ Music Month Festival Returns for 2010
- Chartfest 2011 To Return To Christchurch
- Rosy Tin Teacaddy + Bond Street Bridge Dual Release Tour
- Harbour Union Tour For Christchurch
- New Rhythm And Alps Festival
- Silver Scroll Short List Announced
- The Lyttelton Rough House Revival
- Christchurch's Biggest Concert Of 2012 Announced
- Lupus Lunar Album Release Tour
- Full Line-Up Announced For Christchurch Event 'The Concert'
- The Eastern 'Town Like Here' Tour
- Bernie Griffen Announces Tour
- Matt Langley Album Release Tour
|Hope And Wire||CD NZ $25.95 MP3s NZ $19.95||Buy|
|Hope And Wire LP|
|Arrows||MP3s NZ $19.95||Buy|
|Oh Mystery||MP3s NZ $9.95||Buy|
|The Eastern||MP3s NZ $19.95||Buy|
|Crow River EP||MP3s NZ $9.95||Buy|
|Interview - Adam McGrath from The Eastern||4:33||MP3||FREE||Play||Login to Download|
A collection of artists from Christchurch enlightened and enlivened the overcast scene at Auckland's Silo Park on Saturday 30 March, with fantastic performances that Trevor Villers captured on film...