An Emerald City
Since their inception in late 2005, Auckland band An Emerald City have strived for musical experimentation and liberation. Organic instrumentation and sounds of the east meet psychedelia with guitars and violin are at the centre of this original and unique 6 piece.
The summer of 2007/2008 unleashed an array of summer performances that included the likes of: Soundsplash, Rhythm and Vines, bfm's Summer Series and Shore Sounds. Womad saw An Emerald City perform to over 1200 people across their two performances.
100% New Zealand Music
- An Emerald City EP release party
- Auckland Festival 2009 Announces Mad, Sexy, Sophisticated Red Square Programme
- An Emerald City album debut album released- farewell show announced
- Southern Amp 09 – Rock & Roots Overrule The Recession…
- The Veils with special guests An Emerald City NZ TOUR NOV 09
- The 95bFM Summer Series
- ZooMusic brings the party to the people
- Laneway Festival Lineup Announced
- Laneway Tickets On Sale Now
- An Emerald City Announces Album Release Tour
- Laneway Timetable Released
- Titirangi Festival Of Music
- Rosy Tin Teacaddy + Bond Street Bridge Dual Release Tour
- Mountaineater March Show
- An Emerald City's Free Farewell Show
|The Fourth||CD NZ $25.95||Buy|
|Circa Scaria||CD NZ $25.95 MP3s NZ $19.95||Buy|
|An Emerald City EP||MP3s NZ $7.95||Buy|
An Emerald City played their final show in Auckland's St Kevin's Arcade last Saturday night, marking the end of an eventful career of five years...
Ede - lute/sitar
Reyahn - drums/tablas
Sam – guitars
Reuben – guitars, Felix - violin.
Banished From The Universe