North Shore Pony Club
The North Shore Pony Club are a genre bending block party band who busted down from the over ground at the beginning of 2005. Disillusioned by the chic rock and glam-hop currently smearing the face of popular music, the North Shore Pony Club are here to pour accelerant onto the smouldering embers of dance culture.
As a couple of kids reared on 80's pop sophistication, our music is an amalgamation of black gold and white trash mixed up in a bastard disco blender.
100% New Zealand Music
- C'mon New Zealand, lets show the North Shore Pony Club we love 'em
- The New Zealand Beer Festival Feb 23rd
- The New Zealand Beer Festival 09
- New Zealand Beer Festival returns to Auckland and Wellington in 2010
- Northern Lights NYE Festival
- End Of Daze Featuring Katchafire, State Of Mind and Ladi6
- Homegrown 2013 First Announcement
Auckland North Shore
Aaron Pony - 909, P-Funk Low End, Handclaps
Matt Pony - 6 String Wokachika, Percussion and Vox
Alternative, Breaks, Easy Listening, Garage (House), Jazz Fusion, Pop, Techno, Dance Pop, Electronic, Funk, House, Kaka, Tangatawhenua