Tiny Ruins is the project of New Zealand musician and songwriter Hollie Fullbrook. It sprang from writing music for theatre productions in Wellington, dabbling in four-track recording and playing at live music and poetry nights. Samuel Prutton committed the first Tiny Ruins songs to record in the form of rough demos, which, by way of the internet, were able to reach many more ears...
100% New Zealand Music
- NZ Music Month Slides Into Home Base
- Tiny Ruins Announces July Australian Tour
- Tiny Ruins Christchurch Show - New Venue
- Outward Sound Recipients Round 2
- New Zealand At BIGSOUND 2011
- Tiny Ruins November Tour
- 95bFM Introduces 'In Session'
- Tiny Ruins Cancels New Zealand And Australian Shows
- Freak The Sheep Christmas Music / Kirihimete Waiata Mayhem
- K Road Christmas Carnival In Auckland
- Outward Sound Recipients 2012 Round 1
- Bannerman Show At Auckland's Golden Dawn
- Tiny Ruins Tour Dates
|Haunts - EP||EP NZ $13.95||Buy|
|Haunts - LP||LP NZ $24.95||Buy|
|Some Were Meant For Sea||MP3s NZ $19.95||Buy|
|Some Were Meant For Sea - LP||LP NZ $31.95||Buy|
On Friday 23 December, St Kevin's Arcade came alive with brilliant local bands, colourful carnival characters, aerial artists and our own Christmas Candy-Floss Fairies...
July's LATE at the Museum event featured (as well as a host of guest speakers) the talents of Tiny Ruins and Carolina Moon...